HOUSTON, Sept. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Join us for an intermediate to advanced curriculum workshop where participants gain a solid understanding of the technical aspects of Heavy-Lift Handling and Transport. The workshop culminates in real-life Case Study including Risk Analysis and the development of a Transportation Method Statement.
Having a solid understanding of the technical aspects of Heavy-Lift Transport helps you
- Make the very best choices throughout transport planning and execution
- Eliminate unnecessary risk and costs, and
- Positively impact your company's bottom line
You will work with experienced industry specialists in the heavy-lift handling and transport arena to
- Increase your technical expertise
- Learn best practices – gained from years of expansive project experience, and
- Understand how your knowledge should be applied for Heavy-Lift movements
You will learn practical information that can be used in the work place immediately and for years to come.
Who should attend?
Whether you are the manufacturer of the equipment to be moved, are responsible for procuring or coordinating transportation services, or are actually providing Heavy Lift Handling and Transport, this information packed, workshop is important for you.
- 1 Day Conference Exhibit Hall Pass Wednesday, October 10 (up to a $180.00 Value!)
- Laminated "Heavy-Lift Transport Quick Reference Guide"
- Glossary of Heavy-Lift Terms
- Packet of printed presentation materials with follow up link to electronic file
- NEI Certified Export Specialist (CES) – 6 Credit Points for attending Forwarders (Course is accredited by National Educational Institute of NCBFFA)
- Certificate of Achievement – "Planning Heavy-Lift Transport"
- Continental Breakfast, Lunch, Beverages
$440.00 per person, Early Registration before September 9, 2012
$550.00 per person, September 9, 2012 and after
This workshop was sold to capacity at the last three Breakbulk Conferences (Americas China, Europe). Don't be left out – Register Now!
No matter your role, there is ALWAYS something new to learn. Why not increase your value to your company and to your clients?
For details and to Register
For more information:
Please contact Pam Holdrup at 1+713.963.4678 or firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by our booth #704 at the George R. Brown Convention Center, Houston, TX.
Providing Practical Training and Consulting for Logistics Excellence: www.provenlogisticssolutions.com
SOURCE Proven Logistics Solutions