BURBANK, Calif., Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Condusiv Technologies, formerly Diskeeper Corporation, the leader in high-performance software optimizing technology, people and businesses, today announced its corporate business performance and milestone update through September 30, 2012.
In March of 2012, CEO Jerry Baldwin introduced the IT industry, global business partners and customers to Condusiv Technologies, the company's new name and corporate brand identity. The Diskeeper name served the company well for many years, but did not represent Condusiv's new aggressive path in IP thought leadership and corporate growth strategy.
"Our goal is to deliver you industry-leading high performance software acceleration solutions to connect customers and partners, and technology and people, with the benefits of optimized efficient growth, fast thinking and change in the data center and Fortune enterprise," said, Mr. Baldwin. "We are finally getting a deep look into the hard facts on the impact that the rise of I/O requests are having on big data, online transactions, and cloud computing caused by file fragmentation. Until now, substantial CAPEX hardware investment was the IT solution to improve performance and capacity. Now we are able to solve this problem for a fraction of the investment and most of the time protect the customer's existing investment in CAPEX equipment."
During the past seven months the company has:
- Completed two major launches for the Diskeeper® and Undelete® products
- Established and grown business with new and existing marquee customers including IBM, T-Systems, Siemens Medical Solutions, Disney World Services, Honeywell, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CTR, Northrop Grumman, Staples, City National Bank, Barclays, Cablevision, L-3 Communications, Naval Air Command, US Army Security Op Training and many more.
- Introduced a new channel partner program designed to provide new opportunities for high performance software solution selling
- Grown channel presence from 1300 registered partners to 1700–including CDW, Compucom, EnPointe, Insight and SHI.
- Trained well in excess of 1000 reseller constituents last month alone.
- Completed OEM agreements with Acer, Asus, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Samsung and SanDisk.
- Increased presence in EMEA and opened up distribution in APAC and LATAM.
Please visit us at Gartner Symposium IT/Expo 2012 Orlando, October 21-25, booth 1025.
Condusiv Technologies will show some new and a few forthcoming strategies on optimization, productivity, CAPEX protection and power reduction.
About Condusiv: Condusiv Technologies creates high-performance software that optimizes and maintains application performance and efficiency, extends equipment longevity to make technology, people and businesses more productive. From the moment Condusiv software is installed on physical or virtual disks, our technology ensures data performance is automatically optimized. Requiring zero overhead, our energy-efficient, "Set-It-and-Forget-It" solutions are used by over 90% of the Fortune 1000 and almost three-quarters of The Forbes Global 100. Our customers include literally thousands of global enterprises, government agencies, independent software vendors (ISVs), original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and home users worldwide. With over 30 years of cutting-edge product development, we lead the market in data storage innovation, delivering thought-leading technology that improves your business and user experience. Condusiv solutions help technology function at peak levels, increasing the productivity of people and business.
Visit us at www.condusiv.com.
Follow us on Twitter and Like Us on Facebook.
SOURCE Condusiv Technologies